Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The beginning...


              I´ve found myself start writing this post from scratch three times now, and I feel as giving up here...
Why is it always so hard for me to start something?... Start to play a song, Start to sing, Start to write.. I guess it´s just something in my brain I need to overcome, but it´s annoying.
Anyway, to make it easy for me, I´m just going to explain the idea of this blog and why:
This will be a place for my thoughts of all sorts, it will be a place full of pictures..
Beautiful or just sharp/"true" quotes, poems, reviews of books/movies I´ve read/seen, easy and yummy recipes etc.
I love nature and all that´s "in it"  so hopefully this blog will fill much about the topic.
It will be a place full of love!
(And misspellings, cause I don´t write in my own language...Hopefully you can survive that)
Limosa

No comments:

Post a Comment